AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) software developed by Autodesk. It is used by professionals in a variety of industries, including architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and product design. The software allows users to create both two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) designs and models, which can be used for a wide range of purposes, from creating blueprints and technical drawings to producing complex visualizations and simulations.
One of the primary benefits of AutoCAD is its precision and accuracy. The software includes a variety of tools and features that enable users to create designs with extremely high levels of detail, ensuring that everything from the dimensions to the angles are correct. This is particularly important in industries such as architecture and engineering, where even small errors can have significant consequences.
AutoCAD is also known for its flexibility and versatility. The software can be used for a wide range of applications, from creating simple sketches to designing complex structures and products. It also supports a variety of file formats, making it easy to share and collaborate on designs with colleagues and clients.
Another key feature of AutoCAD is its automation capabilities. The software includes a range of tools and features that can automate repetitive tasks, such as creating annotations or dimensions. This can save users a significant amount of time and effort, enabling them to focus on more complex tasks and improving their productivity.
In this course, you will learn basic knowledge of AutoCad in 2D and Its Basic Commands.
1. Basic Knowledge of AutoCad + How to Work With Mouse
2. How to Draw Line With Mouse & Keyboard
3. Learn How to Setup & Change Units
4. Learn About OSNAP Command
5. Learn About How to Use Polyline, Rectangle, Circle & Arc Commands
6. Learn About Offset Command in AutoCad
7. Learn About Extend & Trim Command in AutoCad
8. Learn About Mirror Command in AutoCad
9. Learn About Rotate, Move & Copy Command in AutoCad
10. Learn About Chanfer & Fillet Command in AutoCad
11. Learn About How to Scale Object in AutoCad
12. Learn About How to Print a Object or Drawing in AutoCad
13. Learn About How to Use Stretch Command in AutoCad
14. Learn About Layer, Change Color, Line type, Line weight Commands in AutoCad
15. Learn How to Add Text in Drawing in AutoCad.