I always go for these silky smooth milk buttercream recipes by Cupcake Savvy8217;s Kitchen whenever I bake at home. These are great for layering and covering cakes and for piping! You need to make two batches when you try one of these flavors at home, as people will surely love them.
- 17. 6 oz of unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate (lukewarm)
- 17.6 oz of unsalted butter (soft but cold)
- 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk (chilled)
- 3 teaspoons of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules (or to taste)
- 17.6 oz of unsalted or salted butter (cool but softened)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of caramel of your choice
Instructions for each flavor
Add the softened butter to a bowl and whip until light and fluffy.
Add 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk and whisk for about 2 minutes until well incorporated.
Pour the melted dark chocolate. You can use any chocolate you want. Beat again for 1 minute until fully incorporated.
In a small bowl, add 3 teaspoons of hot water and 2 teaspoons of coffee granules. Mix until dissolved. Let it cool completely.
Add the butter into a bowl and whip until light and fluffy.
Add the chilled condensed milk and beat until well incorporated with the butter for about a minute.
Pour the coffee and whisk for a couple of minutes until smooth.
Add the butter into a bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, and beat until it has a light and fluffy consistency.
Add the condensed milk and whisk again until well incorporated for 1 minute.
Pour 1/2 of the caramel into the mixture and mix for about a minute. If you are making this on a warm, hot, or humid day, refrigerate it for 10 minutes then continue mixing.
Silky Smooth Milk Buttercream
The post Silky Smooth Milk Buttercream appeared first on DIY Joy.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/silky-smooth-milk-buttercream/