Need a quick dessert recipe for unexpected guests? Try this no-oven strawberry tiramisu by HidaMari Cooking that8217;s ready in 10 minutes! I had no words when I first tried this 8211; every scoop was just heavenly. It had the perfect balance of sweetness and creaminess because of the strawberries and mascarpone. You can never go wrong with this easy and delicious recipe. Read on or watch the video below for full instructions.
- 0.22 lb of strawberries
- 2 1/2 and 1 2/3 tablespoons of sugar (divided)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of strawberry powder
- strawberries (sliced into half)
- 1 cup of mascarpone cheese
Thoroughly wash the strawberries, remove the stems, then cut them in half lengthwise. Place the strawberries, 2 1/2 tablespoons of sugar, and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a saucepan. Mix everything well.
Place a mixing bowl on a bowl or container with ice and water. Combine 1 cup of cream, 1 2/3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of condensed milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until it becomes thick and smooth.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/strawberry-tiramisu-recipe/