I’m a big fan of easy yet delicious recipes, which is why casserole dishes are my favorite. And, speaking of favorites, this tuna noodle casserole from HowToCook.Recipes on Youtube is an absolute favorite in our house. It’s the perfect balance of tuna, veggies, and noodles, making it a delectable dish. Learn the full recipe by watching the video below.
- 3 & 1/2 cups of egg noodles (cooked al dente)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 yellow onion (small to medium size, chopped)
- 3 stalks of celery (diced)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 6 oz can of tuna
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 & 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp parsley
For the crumb topping:
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley
For the crumb topping, in a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parsley, and butter. Mix well and set aside. In a pan, melt some butter, then add the chopped onion, diced celery, salt, and pepper. Saute for a couple of minutes until the onion becomes translucent. After this, transfer them to a bowl and add the cooked egg noodles, tuna, thawed frozen peas, cheddar cheese, cream of mushroom soup, parsley, and milk. Mix until well incorporated.
Trasfer the mixture into a casserole dish, then add the crumb topping over the top evenly. Place it in the oven at 400 degrees F and bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
The post Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe appeared first on DIY Joy.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/easy-tuna-noodle-casserole-recipe/