Not a big fan of veggies? I’m sure you’ll be one after having this balsamic roasted vegetables recipe from Festival Foods on Youtube. It has the perfect combination of sweet and savory 8211; just like how you like your veggies to be. Serve this mouthwatering recipe for tonight’s dinner by learning the full recipe in the video below.
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, halved and cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb carrots, peeled and chopped into rounds
- 1/2 lb parsnips, peeled and chopped into rounds
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- dash of coarse kosher salt
- dash of black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and cut your veggies accordingly. In a bowl, add the garlic, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, thyme, basil, and olive oil. Mix them all together to make the dressing. Seit it aside. Now, put your chopped veggies in your baking tray starting with butternut squash, sweet potato, red onion, carrots, and parsnips. Spread the veggies out evenly.
After this, drizzle your dressing all over the veggies, then put a little salt and black pepper. Stir up the veggies and make sure they8217;re evenly coated with the dressing. Put it in the preheated oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, just until the edges are slightly browned and the veggies are tender.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/balsamic-roasted-vegetables-recipe/