I love making banana bread at home. There8217;s just something about it that8217;s so addicting. I recently found this super moist banana muffin bread recipe by Room For Dessert and knew I had to try it immediately. It was my first time baking muffins and they turned out so good! The sweetness and texture are incredible. Watch the video below for full instructions.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 to 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of buttermilk (room temperature)
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
Add the mashed bananas, vegetable oil, and melted butter in a separate bowl. Stir to combine the ingredients. Next, add the brown sugar and plain sugar. Mix until well incorporated. After that, add the milk, vanilla extract, and 1 large egg. Mix again until the mixture becomes light brown.
Place in the oven with the rack on the center and bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 8 minutes. After that, reduce the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for about 6 to 8 minutes. Once done, let it cool for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/super-moist-banana-muffin-recipe/