This classic dessert recipe is sure to impress your family and guests alike when you serve this on the table. This super delicious dessert is filled with yummy fruit and is very creamy, plus, it also has pudding which makes it even tastier than it already is. Learn how to prepare this now with this video tutorial by Catherine8217;s Plates on YouTube.
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box of yellow cake mix + ingredients listed on the box
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box of instant vanilla pudding, divided
- 1 (20-ounce) can of crushed pineapple, divided
- 2 (10-ounce) packages of frozen strawberries, thawed and divided
- 16 ounces of whipped topping or cool whip, thawed and divided
- 2-4 pieces of banana, sliced
- Whipped topping, for topping
- Fresh strawberries, for topping
Prepare the cake according to the package instructions and bake them in 2 greased 9-inch or 8-inch cake pans. While waiting for the cakes to bake, prepare the pudding according to the package instructions, then put it inside the fridge, and allow it to cool until set. Once the cake is done baking, cut half of it or one of the cakes into cubes, then place them on the bottom of a punch bowl, and spread half of the pudding on top spreading it nice and even.
Add half of the crushed pineapple on top of the pudding, then spread 1 package of the strawberries all over the pineapple, and place half of the sliced bananas on top. Add half of the whipped topping evenly on top, then repeat the layer with the remaining ingredients, cover, and put in the fridge to chill up to overnight. Once all the juices have seeped into the cake and have chilled, top it with a cool whip or whipped topping, then add fresh strawberry slices on top, serve, and enjoy!
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/easy-punch-bowl-cake-recipe/