Today we are going to talk about wise mind what wise mind is we’re going to talk about radical acceptance what that is we’re going to talk about self-soothing we are going to do a few little dances songs going to learn some soft soothing I honestly help that hope my course helps you in some way something that I do enjoy doing is making these courses free they are things that have helped me over the years go through severe depression I have been known to do grief I had injury and it’s difficult but over the years I’ve learned to accept myself and my downfalls for the way that I am right this moment in time and I honestly hope that I can help you learn how to do the sameThings To Remember When Going Through Tough Times:1. Everything can – and will – change.
2. You’ve overcome challenges before. 3. It’s a learning experience.
4. Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
5. Allow yourself to have some fun.
6. Being kind to yourself is the best medicine.
7. Other people’s negativity isn’t worth worrying about.
8. And there is always, always, always something to be
A new day a new sun don’t
forget all your worries sorrows
tears let’s give them a different perspective what would you say to someone else in your situation what would you say to your family or friend to help them with this problem