I have just fallen in love with Dollar Tree lately, they have so many affordable DIY materials. There are so many YouTube videos, these days, describing how to make so many wonderful things. I recently found this awesome Dollar Tree lighting video tutorial idea by DIY Glam, on YouTube, and I knew I had to use this idea on my Autumn display table. The directions are super easy and all the materials were really cheap as well.
- 2 Gold glitter pumpkins
- 1 bouquet of Fall oak leaves
- 3 battery operated pillar candles
- 1 roll of metallic orange maple leaf tulle ribbon
- 1 wine o8217;clock frame
- Mod Podge
- 2 glass taper candlesticks
- 2 oval nickel serving platters
- 2 small LED tea light candles
- 1 pack of galvanized letters (Thankful)
In this awesome Dollar Tree lighting video tutorial idea by DIY Glam, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this simple idea to dress up your Fall credenza or coffee table. You will learn how to decorate these LED candles, with beautiful fig leaves.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/diy-dollar-tree-fall-lighting-idea/