In this geometric marquetry course, you will learn to do interesting and professional work following the fundamental techniques of the marqueter.
You will see all the steps to follow when doing woodwork. I add a technical drawing in pdf of the exercise so you will learn more easily.
If you want to know more about wood, because you are interested in everything related to this beautiful trade, because you have only started working in your workshop once and you do not know how to continue but you want to know more or because you want to be a future professional.
My objective is to teach you the steps to follow to achieve your project and to assimilate the theory and practice of building a geometric marquetry.
You will see what are the necessary tools and materials.
– A very interesting and very enjoyable exercise.
* It is advisable to first carry out and assimilate the material from my first introductory course to carpentry-joinery, so that learning will be easier for you. Especially because of the sharpening of the tools.
Some of the courses I currently have:
-BASIC CARPENTRY AND JOINERY
– MANUFACTURE YOUR CARPENTER’S BENCH, with technical drawing and downloadable wooden parts included.
– MAKE YOUR FIRST FURNITURE, a box with dovetails with technical drawing and downloadable wooden parts included.
– HOW TO GLUE FURNITURE, techniques and tips.
– THE ASSEMBLIES of the carpenter-cabinetmaker
– THE BASIC MARQUETRY
– MANUFACTURE YOUR TOOLBOX with dovetails with technical drawing and downloadable wooden parts included.
– THE CARPENTRY TO ASSEMBLE, LEARN HOW TO MANUFACTURE A WOODEN HOUSE, with technical drawing and downloadable wooden parts included.
– THE RESTORATION OF BASIC FURNITURE
– RESTORE YOUR FIRST FURNITURE
– THE WRIST COATING WITH LACQUERED RUBBER
I hope you enjoy wood as I have been doing it for more than 35 years.
A greeting. Jean Baptiste Van den Heede, cabinetmaker.