I have been using DIY handmade cleaners for years and it is no wonder that homemade cleaners are gaining in popularity because they work so well. When I found this homemade laundry soap video recipe tutorial by Calissspices on YouTube, I really had to try it. I just knew this homemade laundry soap was going to be excellent because all the ingredients were things I had used for years, but they were all put together in a wonderful mixture. There was no doubt in my mind that this was going to be the best laundry soap on the face of the planet with the ingredients that it had in it.
- 1 bar of Zote soap (grated)
- 1 box of 20 Mule Team Borax
- 1 box of washing soda
- 1 large box of baking soda (4 pounds)
- 1 canister of Oxi Clean enzyme cleaner
- 1 large bottle of Purex scented crystals (these are Epsom salts with lavender)
- Containers (to store the soap in)
- A scoop
In this homemade laundry soap video recipe tutorial by Calissspices on YouTube, you will learn how to make the best laundry soap you have ever used. You start by grating the Zote soap and then just adding all the other ingredients.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/homemade-laundry-soap-recipe/