I love ground beef and I really can8217;t have enough ways to cook it. I recently came across a great video recipe by the fantastic Southern chef called The Pohto Southern Cooking and he had come up with a fabulous recipe for a ground beef and potato casserole. Pohto, as he calls himself, is a delightful Southern gentleman who goes through each easy step of this recipe with light-hearted humor and a charming personality. The recipe is super easy and only requires minimal preparation and very basic ingredients. In this video, you will learn how to prep and assemble this delicious casserole from start to finish. The casserole is layered in a greased Pyrex casserole sich with potatoes, the delicious ground beef mixture, and cheese. You start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees and then you start peeling and cutting your potatoes into circles then set aside in a pot of water.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Of Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Sweet White Onion (chopped)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons All Purpose Seasoning (Webber or Montreal are good)
- 2 teaspoons of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup (Roasted Garlic Flavor or Plain)
- 1 Can of Pinto Beans
- 6 Russet Potatoes (peeled and cut into circles)
First, you will learn in the video how to brown your ground chuck beef and onion, then make it into a delicious cream gravy mixture with Cream Of Mushroom Soup and Pinto Beans.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/southern-hamburger-potato-casserole-recipe/