*This is a sponsored post on behalf of QVC. We adore working with and sharing QVC products.
How to make a bunny cake
How to make a bunny cake: A bit excited for this post. We teamed up with QVC to get an assortment of kitchen products to help us make this bunny cake (and a bonus of bunny bum cupcakes).
I promise it isn8217;t as hard as it looks. And would you believe it took just one 98243; round cake? Watch this darling video for the easy how-to steps!
How to make a bunny cake:
- Bake your 98243; round cake
- Cut it in half
- Frost one side and stack the other half on top
- Cover cardboard with parchment paper, add frosting to the base to help the cake stay
- Stand the two halves up on your parchment paper
- With a knife, cut a small notch into the cake to make the neck and head of the bunny
- Use part of the scrap to create a tail
- Frost the cake
- Cover the frosting with coconut
- Add bunny ears made from paper
Original source: https://howdoesshe.com/how-to-make-a-bunny-cake/