Can you believe it is a leap year this year? A lot has changed in four years! A leap year means 366 days this year8230;one extra day to PAR-TAY!!! So here are 21 fun leap day activities to make that extra day extra fun!
(P.S. Did you know frogs are the unofficial leap day mascot? It8217;s true!)
21 Fun Leap Day Activities!
1. Throw a leap day party!
2. Do a leap day time capsule
3. Make yummy frog-inspired leap treats
4. Read The Leap Year Book by Barbara Sutton-Smith
5. Set up a leap day obstacle course!
6. Leap day frog puppet
7. Make origami frogs and then have a frog race!
8. Have some pond punch using 2 liters of ginger ale, 1 container of frozen lemonade, 1 large can of pineapple juice, and 1 quart of lime sherbet. Yum!
9. Make a frog out of a watermelon and fill it with fruit.
10. Frog styrofoam cup craft
11. Froggy plate
12. Leap day frog apple snack
13. Have frog sandwiches for lunch or dinner.
14. Play leap frog, musical lily pads, or lily pad leap.
15. Make these gorgeous (and easy!) tissue paper lily pads for decorations.
16. Play frog jump
17. Turn a cardboard box into a frog bean bag toss!
18. Give out leap day goodies or gifts.
19. Hoppy Leap Day! Put leap year into perspective for kids8230;cute kids activities here.
20. Free printable board game
21. Free leap day printables for snacks
Happy (or should I say 8220;Hoppy8221😉 Leap Year Everyone! And for those of you with leap year birthdays8230;may you stay forever young!
You might also like:
The post IT8217;S A LEAP YEAR! 21 Fun Leap Day Activities! appeared first on How Does She.
Original source: https://howdoesshe.com/its-a-leap-year-21-fun-leap-day-activities/