It8217;s peach season and the peaches are pouring in from Fredricksburg, Texas. I made Boozy Peach Upside Down Cake with leftover peaches from my massive peach canning extravaganza and it turned out so delicious. This cake has fresh seasonal peaches in a combination of melted butter and brown sugar topping a rich, buttery, delicate bundt cake. You add alcohol to the cake glaze to really give it a kick, it8217;s so yummy! It8217;s not hard at all and the ingredients are very basic.
- 3 Fresh Peaches (canned will do if you don8217;t have fresh)
- 1 1/3 cup softened butter (divided into 1 1/2 and 1/4 cups)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar (separated into 1 1/2 and 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup alcohol of your choice (or peach juice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Salt
Heat 1/4 cup butter in a small saucepan on medium heat, add brown sugar, then pour the mixture into the bottom of a greased bundt pan.
Mix your cake ingredients together, cream cheese, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, salt, 1/2 of your alcohol, and flour.
Original source: https://diyjoy.com/boozy-peach-upside-down-bundt-cake-recipe/